Friday, January 1, 2010

Predictions

When I was younger, 2010 was the year we all were driving around in space ships. It's here and we aren't. So, I'll just make some predictions for the coming year:

January will be balmy and melt all the snow December gave us. All 30 inches of it.

The Saints will win the superbowl. It's time for the saints to come out ahead.
"Oh, When The Saints Go Marching In."

The economy will improve so much, we will all be rich.

If any congressmen /women are up for reelection, we will not vote for them.

Pork barrels will be offered on the stock market.

Oil will plummet to $15.00 a barrel.

Kay will plummet 15 pounds this year. (Dream on, Kay)

Kay will win the next quilt that is raffled instead of Jenny. Did I mention she won the "cupcake quilt" the Watson Quilters made for the Cherished Cherubs daycare they raffled to raise money for tables they needed?

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is wonderful. It is just the thing for you. Well might say it is just the thing for me cause I am loving reading this stuff you write. You are an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete